Why Choose Berry & Associates
There are many law firms that will offer to file your bankruptcy case. However, there are very few Georgia law firms that offer the rare combination of experience, commitment and service found at Berry & Associates.
As you evaluate which law firm is the best one to represent you and your family, look at the following factors. They matter! When it comes to obtaining the best result for you, trust Berry & Associates to get the job done.
Clients appreciate our commitment to them, including…
- Excellent Service. For our clients, filing bankruptcy is the start to a better future. It’s also a time when respect, compassion, responsiveness and diligence are greatly appreciated. Our lawyers and staff understand that we can make the process better for you and your family if we treat you well. We are completely committed to that goal.
- Experience. The lawyers at Berry & Associates have over 180 years of collective experience. Our bankruptcy lawyers average over ten years of hands-on practicing experience. We’ve helped over 25,000 Georgians get back on their feet financially. In short, we know the law and process inside and out.
- We’re not afraid of a fight. The great majority of our clients’ cases move through the process without a hitch. Sometimes, we’ll run into a difficult Creditor or more complex legal issue. In those situations, it’s absolutely critical for a client to have the right lawyer. The attorneys at Berry & Associates have a reputation for being staunch advocates for their clients. We fight fair, but we don’t back down. That’s what our clients hire us to do, and that is our commitment to them.
- Over 75% of our practice is devoted to Consumer Bankruptcy. Quality legal representation starts with a clear definition of what the law practice will focus on. The lawyers at Berry & Associates focus on only two practice areas, Consumer Bankruptcy and Social Security. Clients take comfort in the fact that when they choose our firm, they have true experts in the field working to protect their interests.
- Flexibility and Convenience. Every client wants a smooth process that requires the least amount of time and effort. With 11 offices serving Georgia, Berry & Associates has made the commitment to provide every convenience available to our valued clients. This includes flexible appointments on Saturdays, and accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Some people would call the above a mission statement or philosophy. Others may call it a wise investment in a business.
We simply realize that there is a right way to provide excellent legal representation… and our clients deserve it.