Georgia Bankruptcy Lawyers Providing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Help in Atlanta and Throughout the State
11 Convenient Offices Across North GA
Current economic conditions have caused thousands of responsible individuals and businesses to face financial problems they never imagined were possible:
- Job layoffs are occurring at an alarming rate, and new employment is very difficult to find.
- Credit card accounts with high interest rates are being used to pay for basic living expenses, with few chances that the debt can be repaid.
- Businesses cannot pay their own debt as they deal with reduced sales, and difficulty collecting payments from their customers.
- Foreclosures are at an all time, not only in Georgia, but across the nation.
- Debtors are being harassed by collection companies, are forced to pay garnishments they cannot afford, or lose property to repossession or judgments.
But there is help. With over 25 years of consumer bankruptcy experience, and the combined knowledge of 10 attorneys, Berry & Associates is prepared to help Individuals and families find the fresh start they need and deserve.
The Berry & Associates Difference
- Over 140 Years of Combined Experience
- 11 Convenient North Georgia Offices
- Concentration in Bankruptcy Law
- Superior Client Service and Ratings
Choosing a Georgia Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney
The best way to receive Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 help is to start by selecting an attorney who understands the details of Federal and State law, as well as the local rules and procedures for filing for bankruptcy in your area. The attorneys at Berry & Associates provide the help you need by identifying the type of bankruptcy that is best for your financial situation and handling every step of process... from filing to discharge or plan confirmation. With our help, you have an excellent opportunity to protect your assets and ensure a bright future, including dealing with issues like how to...
- Keep your home, car, and most valued possessions
- Stop wage garnishment and reductions from your paycheck
- Eliminate debt, including taxes and second mortgages on your home
- Protect the future of your business
- Stop repossession and foreclosure
- End harassing collection calls and letters from creditors
Experienced Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Lawyers
For over 25 years, the attorneys at Berry & Associates have helped individuals turn things around. Our Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys average over 14 years of hands-on experience, and we are ready to take your case today. Our Bankruptcy Information page explains more about our practice and the next steps you can take to get back in control of your finances.
If you are considering bankruptcy in Georgia - We Can Help
Get the bankruptcy help you need by calling the law offices of Berry & Associates for a free, one-on-one, confidential consultation. To contact us, use our online contact form, or call now to schedule your free consultation at one of our 11 Georgia offices. (800) 414-3328.
Please remember that material on our website is intended only to provide general information, and should not be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship. The only way to fully understand how the law applies to your situation is to discuss it with a qualified attorney.