Georgia Bankruptcy Lawyers
Providing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Help in Atlanta and Throughout the State
11 Convenient Offices Across North GA
While the economy is better than it was ten years ago, it’s still very easy for good people to run into financial trouble. Common problems that result in high debt include:
- Unexpected accidents that produce high medical bills.
- Disabilities and illness that prevent working outside the home.
- Credit card accounts with high interest rates.
- Investments in businesses that fail to produce adequate revenue.
But there is help. With over 30 years of consumer experience, and the combined knowledge of 11 bankruptcy lawyers, Berry & Associates is prepared to help individuals and families find the fresh start they need and deserve.
Choosing a Georgia Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney
The best way to receive Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 help is to start by selecting an attorney who understands the details of Federal and State law, as well as the local rules and procedures for filing for bankruptcy in your area. The attorneys at Berry & Associates provide the help you need by identifying the type of bankruptcy that is best for your financial situation and handling every step of process… from filing to plan confirmation to discharge. With our help, you have an excellent opportunity to protect your assets and ensure a bright future, including dealing with issues like how to…
- Keep your home, car, and most valued possessions.
- Stop wage garnishment and reductions from your paycheck.
- Eliminate debt, including taxes and second mortgages on your home.
- Protect the future of your small business.
- Stop vehicle repossession and home foreclosure.
- End harassing collection calls and letters from creditors.
Experienced Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Lawyers
For over 30 years, the bankruptcy lawyers at Berry & Associates have helped individuals turn things around. Our bankruptcy attorneys average over 15 years of hands-on experience, and we are ready to take your case today. Our Bankruptcy Information page explains more about our practice and the next steps you can take to get back in control of your finances.
If you are considering bankruptcy in Georgia – We Can Help
Get the debt relief help you need by calling the law offices of Berry & Associates for a free, one-on-one, confidential consultation. To contact us, use our online contact form, or call now to schedule your free consultation at one of our 11 Georgia offices. (404) 235-3328.